The MSCA Staff Exchanges 2023 call is open
The Staff Exchanges initiative provides financial support for short-term international and inter-sectorial exchanges of staff members engaged in research and innovation activities at participating institutions.
The objective is to develop sustainable collaborative projects between various organizations, encompassing both academic and non-academic sectors, with a specific focus on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), situated within Europe and other regions.
Staff Exchanges projects are executed by consortia, which consist of multiple organizations from the EU, countries associated with the Horizon Europe program, and often entities from third countries.
The following organizations from a wide range of socioeconomic sectors in any country are eligible to apply for the Staff Exchanges program:
- higher education institutions
- research institutions and infrastructures
- private sector organisations, including industry, businesses, and small and medium-sized enterprises
- public sector organisations, including national, regional, and local governments, agencies, and museums
- other socio-economic actors, including NGOs, charities, etc.
Participants will have the chance to spend up to 12 months abroad to expand their professional networks, exchange knowledge, and conduct advanced research. The European Commission will allocate €78.5 million to support approximately 75 projects.
If you are considering applying for MSCA Staff Exchanges calls, here’s a guide to some useful tips and tricks to get you started preparing your proposal.
The deadline to submit proposals is 28 February 2024.
Learn more about the call here.